Jobs at Zack's Mighty
Field Marketing Manager
Here at Zack’s Mighty, we love tortilla chips, but we hate when they break in guacamole. We believe that there are two types of people in this world: those that like tortilla chips and those that freaking love tortilla chips. If you are the latter, you’ve come to the right place! Our invincible chips are sold in retailers nationwide including Whole Foods Market, Sprouts Farmers Market and Wegmans, and now we’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager to help us drive trial and awareness in store and at events!
This role is responsible for engaging customers through in-person demos, events, and in real life brand activations. The Field Marketing Manager will assess our overarching goals and current strategies, proposing campaigns and initiatives that deliver a high return on investment. This is both a strategic and tactical-oriented role, focused on interpreting the brand strategy, and applying customer and category insights to build commercially relevant field campaigns.
You are the right person for this job if you:
- Love tortilla chips!
- Thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment
- Are truly a “people person” and brand evangelist
- Have a passion for team-building and mentorship
- Analyze marketing needs nationally and by region, providing insight and direction based on current performance, and company goals.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to plan and execute on demos, events, tradeshows, co-marketing events, and other campaigns to increase market share.
- Hire, train and manage a team of Brand Ambassadors in key metros across the country that will execute in-store demos and out-of-store events.
- Support on brand development of creative assets for in-store displays, demos, and events; partner with our creative resources to develop customized marketing and merchandising materials, including signage and presentations.
- Work with sales team to create budgets for individual retailers and identify opportunities for support, then execute against budget to achieve overall sales goals.
- Build and monitor reporting processes to track the ROI of demos and events to measure impact and alignment with company goals.
- Pursue partnerships with brands that could enhance our overall demo experience (i.e. salsa)
- Evaluate and manage third-party agency support where required
- 3+ years of experience in Field Marketing or events, ideally for a food or drink company
- Comfort working on a small team (you’d be our fifth full-time member!)
- Experience hiring and managing a team of remote employees
- Ability to build strong relationships within a team and with our customers
- Comfort creating and monitoring budgets, specifically in Excel
- Based in NYC but willing to travel frequently for team training and events
Compensation & Perks
- Salary with benefits
- Unlimited tortilla chips